Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

"Allow duplicate specific transactions" or "GXPP" in Service Virtualization API v3

• 1.  "Allow duplicate specific transactions" or "GXPP" in Service Virtualization API v3

Posted Mar 05, 2020 02:31 PM

Dear Team- I was trying to utilize Service Virtualization API v3 and creating a soap service. Following is a request-

Attached is the RR pairs. I used SOAPDPH to create the service for some 80 RR pairs but when service got created, I see only 1 req. I realize that I need to use "Allow duplicate specific transactions" in virtual service to get all RR pairs or need "Generic xml payload parser" to have "RecordLocator" field to be added as argument as match is based on this argument. Could you please guide how we can achieve this scenario.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ritu

Attachment(s)

txt
    BPNR1-req.txt   2 KB 1 version
    txt
    BPNR1-rsp.txt   16 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: "Allow duplicate specific transactions" or "GXPP" in Service Virtualization API v3
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2020 02:59 PM
    Hi Ritu,

If your requests are same, then please check "Allow duplicate specific transactions" and record.

If 
     all your RR pairs have the same operation like "ExecuteRequest" then you will have only one stateless transaction and multiple specific transactions if your responses are different.

Regarding the use of GXPP, you can use it to make the "RecordLocator" attribute as an argument then you can use it for matching your transaction.

Hope the above information answers your questions.