Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  Service Virtualization v3 API issue- update service api resets think time spec

Posted Jan 12, 2021 12:57 AM
    Hi All,

I have created a stub using create virtual service api and it is successfully deployed in vse server. Now i have downloaded the mar file and set think time spec as 10t, redeployed the vsm file. But when i update the same service using Update virtual service with new RR pair, it is resetting the think time spec of old RR pair to 0.

Could anyone help on this please.

We are using v3 apis to create and update endpoints. Attached RR pairs for reference.

Attachment(s)

zip
    create api RR.zip   725 B 1 version
    zip
    update api RR.zip   581 B 1 version

• 2.  RE: Service Virtualization v3 API issue- update service api resets think time spec

Posted Jan 12, 2021 03:12 AM
    Hi Parthiban,

As per my knowledge, there is no option of setting think time at transaction level within virtual service using the v3 APIs. You can write a script to update the thinktime by editing the vsi file in text editor and can use that script post each modification on virtual service.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Vaibhav Jain
    Capgemini
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Service Virtualization v3 API issue- update service api resets think time spec

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 17, 2021 02:44 PM
    Support has a patch for this issue. Please open a support ticket and refer DE490813 and also share the patches used on Registry and VSE servers.