Service Virtualization

View Only

Sending Multiple Response To DIfferent Queues - IBM MQ Series - V 8.0.1

• 1.  Sending Multiple Response To DIfferent Queues - IBM MQ Series - V 8.0.1

Posted Jun 26, 2019 04:39 PM
    Folks,

i am currently using Lisa 8.0.1 and trying to send two different response to two different queues but i am not able to achieve the same . In latest version i am aware we can create response channel with different names and give the same in VSI meta proeprties Channel.name
    I referred below post for IBM MQ Series (depreceated ) where some of the proeprties we need to set in VSI Meta Properties but that is not working out .

Tried to achieve it in as below mentioned in the post but no luck. it is sending both responses to same queue first one.
    (https://community.broadcom.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MID=798601#bm97fcbf93-cd14-44b7-9ccb-6edd9430e8b4

I am able to put the response in two different queues now. But I was able to do this with old IBM MQ WebSeries Deprecated protocol. Things I changed here were:

• As suggested by you: changed the dest.channel  and dest.destination in VSI.
    • But it still did not worked till I changed the disregardReplyTo = true. And then the 3rd response dropped correctly in second Queue.

)

Kindly help out .

------------------------------
    Regards
    Rahul V
    ------------------------------