Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  DevTest 10.3 - UI page expected as response from virtual service(SAML Request)

Posted May 24, 2018 03:48 AM

Hi, 

I am using DevTest version 10.3. Is it possible to send HTML page (UI) as response from virtual service. 

Request will be in SAML format. Can anyone please  let me know if you have any idea on it. Thanks in advance

• 2.  Re: DevTest 10.3 - UI page expected as response from virtual service(SAML Request)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 24, 2018 06:19 PM

Are you doing a live recording or RR pairs. I have seen VSI with HTML responses. If you can elaborate on your request and response, we can help you better.

If you want to show us in a WebEx, please open a support case.

• 3.  Re: DevTest 10.3 - UI page expected as response from virtual service(SAML Request)

Posted Jul 09, 2018 06:44 AM

Hi Prema,

Thank you for your response.

I have RR pairs. Request is in SAML format and response should be webpage(message in HTML format)is it possible to generate the webpage once we hit the virtual service?

• 4.  Re: DevTest 10.3 - UI page expected as response from virtual service(SAML Request)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 09, 2018 02:02 PM

Please open a support case and we can do a WebEx and help you. If not, you can share your RR pairs here or provide your contact details along with your Company details and Site Id and we can open a support case and work with you.