Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Posted Aug 07, 2017 11:41 AM

Hi,

I am using devtest 8.x version, i am trying to implement lisa invoke , can any one help me with the steps to configure the lisa invoke.

• 2.  Re: Hi, i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to connect from a test case to a Https server using JKS.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 07, 2017 03:35 PM

Run Test Cases with LISA Invoke - DevTest Solutions - 8.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Let me know if this is what you are looking for?  

Are you testing  a REST call ?  or a Web Service call?  

• 3.  Re: Hi, i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to connect from a test case to a Https server using JKS.

Posted Aug 07, 2017 05:25 PM

Hi Shiney,

I have questions on lisa invoke service,

1)I want to invoke a test case using a Rest cal.

2)If we can invoke a test case using Rest, can we pass parameters/properties with the Rest call.

• 4.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 07, 2017 05:41 PM

Using Lisa Invoke,  you can invoke a Rest testcase that you have created in DEVTEST  as below 

http://localhost:1505/lisa-invoke/runTest?testCasePath=examples/Tests/Rest.tst&stagingDocPath=examples/StagingDocs/1user1cycle.stg

In the Devtest ,  the Rest step  will give you the option to pass the parameters/properties .  Please see documentation on that.  

REST Step - DevTest Solutions - 10.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Hope this answers your question.  

Thanks

Shiney 

• 5.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Posted Aug 08, 2017 09:51 AM

Hi Shiney,

I am currently using 8.x , the link which you sent is 10.x.

• 6.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 08, 2017 09:58 AM

What is the exact version of DevTest you are on?

• 7.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Posted Aug 08, 2017 10:08 AM

Hi Marcy, i am currently using 8.4.0

• 8.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.
    Best Answer

• 9.  Re: i am using Devtest8.x, i am trying to invoke a test case using Rest call.

Broadcom Employee