Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  Help in triggering store PROC from LISA DB step

Posted Sep 22, 2016 01:48 PM

Hi All,

I am not able to trigger the store PROC from LISA using DB test step, Can some one share the sample test case.

i need to read the OUT parameters by passing all the IN and OUT values to the store PROC

• 2.  Re: Help in triggering store PROC from LISA DB step

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 22, 2016 02:33 PM

What Database are you using? The syntax can vary, here is the syntax for an oracle DB stored procedure (Oracle Express sample HR DB) with 2 parameters (IN, INOUT):

{call hr.getjobid(?,?)} 

Oracle Stored Procedure

• 3.  Re: Help in triggering store PROC from LISA DB step

Posted Sep 23, 2016 09:31 AM

It is DB2 data base and do we need to define OUT parameters any where/ if we mention in {{}} that will suffice?.

• 4.  Re: Help in triggering store PROC from LISA DB step
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 23, 2016 05:10 PM

You can define the parameters as properties either before or right in the JDBC Step and using property notation {{PROP1}}  With Stored Procedures returning parameters make sure you uncheck the "Returns Result Set" box.

• 5.  Re: Help in triggering store PROC from LISA DB step

Posted Jan 10, 2017 04:54 PM

Hi Karl,

Called the StoreProcedure using the JDBC Step       {call PKG_XYZ(?,?,?,?,?)}

KEYCHAR(200)IN
    CODEVARCHAR2(200)IN
    CURSOR  REF_CURSOROUT
    N_ERR_NUMNUMBEROUT
    V_ERR_MSGVARCHAR2(200)OUT

I have declared the output parameters in the properties but its not working .

its giving the error message as below.

There was a SQLException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
    PLS-00201: identifier 'PKG_SELECT_REIMB.GETFSAACCOUNTSUMMARY' must be declared
    ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

Please help me on this