We are using JAVA virtual services, we recorded all the JAVA calls and are in one virtual service. Sometimes for few JAVA calls, we are facing below error.
[DevTest AGENT:A][ERROR][BETAMNGR:1:99147][10/18 12:00:10 (445)] Failed to get a VSE reply within 5000ms for [8d866bc2-b436-11e7-8cc5-f8cab83f4023] com.tmobile.ensemble.XXXXX.execute. Please check VSE logs to understand why.
We could not find any information in the VSE logs, all we could see is the above message in the VSE logs.
Added the below property in Rules.xml, but still the same issue. Please help me in resolving this issue.
<property comment="The maximum amount of time allowed for a VSE reply at playback" key="lisa.agent.virtualize.reply.timeout" value="80000"/>
startWebLogic.cmd Java Options - using to connecting to the agent and server.
Rules.xml path - C:\CA LISA\DevTest
1. Are the failed calls always the same calls?
2. If so, do these calls ever succeed?
3. Do the failed calls happen one at a time or do they fail several at a time?
4. Do the failed calls happen at a certain time of day or randomly throughout the day?
Do you see the call come into the VSE?
If so, a few common causes are:
1. Is the VSE overloaded? 2. Are there other Virtual Services deployed for this agent?3. Are there multiple agents with the same name? All agent names must be unique.
If the call is not making it to the VSE:
1. Are there any other errors/warnings in the agent logs?
2. Are there any errors in the broker or registry logs?
If the above does not help, please open a support ticket.
CA Application Insight Support