Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  SV Recording with Demo Server using JDBC Driver Transport Protocol

Posted Sep 22, 2015 02:19 AM

I have a problem not able to record any transactions with the demo server, anybody can advise on what should be done?

Thanks!

Demo_JDBC.png

• 2.  Re: SV Recording with Demo Server using JDBC Driver Transport Protocol

Posted Sep 22, 2015 09:44 AM

Hi Eric,

Are you able to connect to Demo Server? If Yes, then open the Kiosk Lisa Bank within you browser and try to login the Lisa Bank with the URL "http://localhost:8080/".

Let me know if any issues.

Thanks,
    Abhishek

• 3.  Re: SV Recording with Demo Server using JDBC Driver Transport Protocol
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 22, 2015 10:43 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Eric,

Please follow the instruction in the attached document to achieve JDBC Driver based virtulization and let me know the outcome.

Regards

Nandeesha

Attachment(s)

pdf
    LISA 6 sim jdbc.pdf   431 KB 1 version

• 4.  Re: SV Recording with Demo Server using JDBC Driver Transport Protocol

Posted Sep 22, 2015 10:12 PM

Hi,

I am now able to record the transactions when doing the actions via the client.

Is it possible for me to execute the JDBC steps on DevTest and still able to record the transactions?

• 5.  Re: SV Recording with Demo Server using JDBC Driver Transport Protocol

Posted May 11, 2018 08:57 AM

I managed to record my jdbc traffic with workstation VSE recorder. Then I saved mar file and deployed it successfully via web portal. Service is up and running but I cannot connect to it via my application. The service in monitor has a following resource/type 12297 : lisasim : //localhost [?/?]. The server is on another machine (not localhost) and I am not able to telnet to this machine on port 12297. What am I doing wrong? What should be a proper connection url? Thanks.