Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  CA TDM Certification

Posted Jan 06, 2021 06:30 AM
    Hi,

can someone help with the below details? The link in the techdocs is not valid anymore, since CA sites are not working.

1) CA TDM Certification Link  and any details
    2) pre-requisites for certification? (do we need to take up any online/classroom training)?
    3) any other details related to certification which will be helpful

Thanks
    Rama

• 2.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Posted Jan 13, 2021 03:00 AM
    I dont see any answers. Can someone help?

• 3.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 13, 2021 06:03 AM
    Hi,

We have free TDM courses now available at Blazemeter University, @Archer Berryman
    ​ is there anything else you can add about TDM certification?

------------------------------
    Regards

Keith Puzey
    Client Services Consultant | Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 4.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Posted Jan 13, 2021 06:32 AM
    Thanks Keith!

Please confirm if BlazeMeter is this the only certification?

I see there is professional certification mentioned in below techdocs link, but link is outdated.
    https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/devops/test-data-management/4-9/getting-started/resources/ca-test-data-manager-education-and-training.html

• 5.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 13, 2021 09:01 AM

Hi,

Ruth and Archer are part of the techdocs / education team.   @Ruth Kusterer @Archer Berryman  could you please take a look at these broken links​​.

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/devops/test-data-management/4-9/getting-started/resources/ca-test-data-manager-education-and-training.html

Regards

Keith Puzey
    Client Services Consultant | Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 6.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 13, 2021 10:42 AM
    Hello,

I do recommend you start with the new TDM Fundamentals course on BlazeMeter University. Just log in (or create an account if needed) at https://university.blazemeter.com and it will be on your dashboard.

The TDM Fundamentals course does a great job covering the most common use cases oriented around the new TDM Portal web interface and offers a certificate when you pass the exam at the end.

I will check on the Certification link in the doc page and get back to you. The other links on the page should work, but I do see that the certification link goes to an old CA site. This certification is still available; however, keep in mind that it was last updated around TDM 4.6 time frame.

Thanks,
    Archer

Manager, Documentation and Education
    Broadcom

• 7.  RE: CA TDM Certification

Posted Jan 29, 2021 10:22 AM
    @Archer Berryman  Thanks for your kind response! I have completed course in Blazemeter ​ and received certificate of completion.

Just want to check on this one. Did you get chance to verify the link in techdocs page?   Is this certification still valid? If yes, how can we pursue?
    <<<I will check on the Certification link in the doc page and get back to you. The other links on the page should work, but I do see that the certification link goes to an old CA site. This certification is still available; however, keep in mind that it was last updated around TDM 4.6 time frame.>>>

Thanks
    Rama