Test Data Manager

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Find & Reserve form with more than 64 model keys outputs only 100 records in the result set

• 1.  Find & Reserve form with more than 64 model keys outputs only 100 records in the result set

Posted Jun 27, 2019 06:29 PM
    Hi,
    I have a find and reserve form with 69 model keys which was created using legacy model. It returns only 100 records on finding data whereas the expected result should have more than 100 rows. I tried reducing the number of model keys and observed that when I reduced it to 64 model keys the result set refreshes with next set of records upon scrolling down and works as expected. Can this issue be fixed, please advise?

Few additional details:
    Version: CA TDM 4.7
    All the model keys are columns from a single table in SQL server database.
    Model keys are selected to be either drop downs, text filters, some of them are displayed on self service and the rest are hidden to be only part of the result set.

Thanks,
    Ekta

• 2.  RE: Find & Reserve form with more than 64 model keys outputs only 100 records in the result set

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2019 09:14 AM
    Edited by Anil Kumar Appukuttan Jun 28, 2019 09:19 AM

• 3.  RE: Find & Reserve form with more than 64 model keys outputs only 100 records in the result set
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2019 09:16 AM
    Hi Ekta,

There is no set limitation on the number of model keys which can be used on a find and reserve model. I request you to raise a support ticket so that we could look into the issue further.

Thanks,
    Anil

• 4.  RE: Find & Reserve form with more than 64 model keys outputs only 100 records in the result set

Posted Jul 01, 2019 02:48 PM
    Thanks Anil, I have raised a support ticket for this.
    Regards,
    Ekta