Test Data Manager

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but they are not allowing us to apply the masking directly on oracle database it will

• 1.  We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but they are not allowing us to apply the masking directly on oracle database it will

Posted Oct 13, 2020 02:40 AM
    We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but if we will implement the masking directly into oracle ebs tables, it will break the agreement and ORacle Support team will not provide their support. please suggest some alternative for that. Thanks

------------------------------
    Nitin Dixit

• 2.  RE: We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but they are not allowing us to apply the masking directly on oracle database it will

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 13, 2020 09:36 AM
    Hi Nitin,

You need to reach out to our partner, HCL Technologies. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL (formerly the Services group within CA Technologies) can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. This team contains several TDM Solution Architects that can review your business needs, and help formulate a solution.

Regards,
    Brad

• 3.  RE: We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but they are not allowing us to apply the masking directly on oracle database it will

Posted Oct 29, 2020 08:07 AM
    Hi Bradley,

I sent multiple mail to enterprisestudio@hcl.com id but not getting any proper response. I got an email long back to share my contact info and someone will contact me soon but not received any update yet despite of sending multiple reminders.

Nitin Dixit

• 4.  RE: We are planning to implement the masking on oracle ebs database but they are not allowing us to apply the masking directly on oracle database it will

Posted Oct 29, 2020 10:04 AM
    Hi Nitin,

My apologies that someone from the HCL team has not reached out to you yet. Please contact me directly at anil.appukuttan@hcl.com and I will be happy to assist you further on this.

Thanks,
    Anil