Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  TDM API Call

Posted Jun 10, 2020 03:08 AM
    Hello good morning,

recently Imanaged to make calls to some TDM generators via API with the help of Keith.

And now, my next job is: how to make a call to a Self Service Generator that is  made up by 5 generators just with one unique API call.

Here is the payload that Self Service Generator call generates actually, and I would like to make it via API. Could you please help me to convert these 4 job calls into one call to Job TDM API? (this con´t be achieved with 4 different or sequential calls, but it must be done with one call)

[DVO1303e]-Mejoras Automatización TDM en test de regresión 

{"jobPubParams":
     {
     "scheduledDateTimeInMillisec":"2020-06-03T15:48:35.077Z",
     "almjobs":[],"rallyJobs":[],"jobParams":[],
      "publishJobs":
      [
       {
       "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2864,
       "publishVariables":
        [
        {"name":"TipoIdDesc","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"NIF"}
        ],
       "seq":1,"vtfnodeID":"1610","vtfnodeName":"Identificador_Fiscal","iterations":1,"configurationId":43
       },
       {"batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2865,
       "publishVariables":
        [
        {"name":"Caducidad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"2025-06-03"},
        {"name":"Fecha Nacimiento","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"2000-06-03"},
        {"name":"Sexo","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"H"},
        {"name":"Pais Nacimiento","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"11"},
        {"name":"Idioma","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"08"},
        {"name":"Nacionalidad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"11"},
        {"name":"TipoActividad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"4"},
        {"name":"TransInternacionales","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"1"},
        {"name":"Firma_Biometrica","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"false"},
        {"name":"Consentimiento comercial","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"},
        {"name":"Consentimiento Datos BIometricos","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"N"},
        {"name":"Consentimiento Datos","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"},
        {"name":"Consentimiento General","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"N"},
        {"name":"Consentimiento TGSS","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"}
        ],
       "seq":2,"vtfnodeID":"1630","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Cliente","iterations":1,"configurationId":69},
       {"batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2868,
       "publishVariables":
        [
        {"name":"Des_cuentas_particular","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"CUENTA EXPANSION"}
        ],
       "seq":3,"vtfnodeID":"1650","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Cuentas","iterations":1,"configurationId":45},
       {"batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2866,
       "publishVariables":
        [
        {"name":"Firma_BD","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"VTPC1"}
        ],
       "seq":4,"vtfnodeID":"1670","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Banca_Distancia","iterations":1,"configurationId":70},
       {"batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2867,
       "publishVariables":
        [
        {"name":"Saldo","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"300.00"}
        ],
       "seq":5,"vtfnodeID":"1880","vtfnodeName":"Ingreso_Saldo","iterations":1,"configurationId":71}
      ],
     "testMatches":[],
     "exportJobs":[],
     "scheduledDt":"2020-06-03T15:48:35.077Z",
     "selfServiceEmailMandate":false,
     "email":"",
     "globalThreadName":"ANY",
     "scheduledDateTimeInMillis":1591199681544,
     "currentDay":3,
     "currentMonth":6,
     "currentYear":2020,
     "globalSourceConnection":"",
     "globalTargetConnection":"",
     "jobSubmissionOrder":"1",
     "jobTitle":"Dar_Alta_Persona_Producto Data Request",
     "username":"H478473"},
     "advancedToggleFlag":true,"dataDesign":{"projectID":2639,"versionID":2799
     }
    }

Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Yours sinceresly, Fran

Advertencia legal: Este mensaje y, en su caso, los ficheros anexos son confidenciales, especialmente en lo que respecta a los datos personales, y se dirigen exclusivamente al destinatario referenciado. Si usted no lo es y lo ha recibido por error o tiene conocimiento del mismo por cualquier motivo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por este medio y proceda a destruirlo o borrarlo, y que en todo caso se abstenga de utilizar, reproducir, alterar, archivar o comunicar a terceros el presente mensaje y ficheros anexos, todo ello bajo pena de incurrir en responsabilidades legales. El emisor no garantiza la integridad, rapidez o seguridad del presente correo, ni se responsabiliza de posibles perjuicios derivados de la captura, incorporaciones de virus o cualesquiera otras manipulaciones efectuadas por terceros.

Advertiment legal: Aquest missatge i, si escau, els fitxers annexos tenen caire confidencial, especialment pel que fa a les dades personals, i s'adrecen exclusivament al destinatari referenciat. Si no es tracta d'aquest i l'ha rebut per error o se li ha fet arribar per qualsevol motiu, li preguem que ens ho comuniqui per aquesta mateixa via i el destrueixi o l'esborri, i que en tot cas s'abstingui d'utilitzar, reproduir, alterar, arxivar o comunicar a tercers aquest missatge i fitxers annexos, tot sota pena d'entrar en responsabilitats legals. L'emissor no garanteix la integritat, la rapidesa o la seguretat d'aquest correu, ni es responsabilitza de possibles perjudicis derivats de la captura, incorporacions de virus o qualsevol altres manipulacions que facin tercers.

Disclaimer: This message and any attached files transmitted with it, is confidential, especially as regards personal data. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this information in error or have accessed it for any reason, please notify us of this fact by email reply and then destroy or delete the message, refraining from any reproduction, use, alteration, filing or communication to third parties of this message and attached files on penalty of incurring legal responsibilities. The sender does not guarantee the integrity, the accuracy, the swift delivery or the security of this email transmission, and assumes no responsibility for any possible damage incurred through data capture, virus incorporation or any manipulation carried out by third parties.

• 2.  RE: TDM API Call

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 10, 2020 10:48 AM
    Hi Francisco,  can you share more information why sequential API calls are not acceptable?

If you wish to have only one call, you may consider using Agile Requirements Designer to create a workflow of "chained generators", exposing the ARD workflow as a Self-Service tile, and using the F12/Debug mode in the Browser when you submit that request to get the single call necessary to invoke the workflow.   The generators will still be started sequentially - (see my 1st question why they can't be sequentially called using the API).

• 3.  RE: TDM API Call

Posted Jun 11, 2020 02:59 PM
    Hi Scott,

I´m trying to develop the chain of calls but I´ve found a problem. I thought I could be able to separate each call and go with, say 5 different calls to five generators.
    But now I´ve found that the chain of calls haas one problem: the output from each one is the input for the next.

My problem is that I can´t give the second genertor the output produced by the firt and so on.

So, how can I make a single call to my ARD.flow?

It´s made up by five dirrefrent chained calls to five different generators.

Thank you very much for your help!!
    P.D.: I can´t solve this by my own

• 4.  RE: TDM API Call

Posted Jun 11, 2020 03:21 PM
    Hello again Scott,

Here you have a picture of my Self Service Catalog call to the ARD. I can see the values but I can´t guess how could I achieve the same result with just ona api call.
    Calling ARD flow with the help of Chrome F12
    Could you please help me please?

Tnank you very much!

• 5.  RE: TDM API Call

Posted Jun 11, 2020 03:33 PM
    Here is the complete payload. Could I make just a single call to Jobs API?

{"jobPubParams":{"jobPubParams": { "scheduledDateTimeInMillisec":"2020-06-03T15:48:35.077Z", "almjobs":[],"rallyJobs":[],"jobParams":[], "publishJobs": [ { "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2864, "publishVariables": [ {"name":"TipoIdDesc","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"NIF"} ], "seq":1,"vtfnodeID":"1610","vtfnodeName":"Identificador_Fiscal","iterations":1,"configurationId":43 }, { "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2865, "publishVariables": [ {"name":"Caducidad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"2025-06-03"}, {"name":"Fecha Nacimiento","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"2000-06-03"}, {"name":"Sexo","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"H"}, {"name":"Pais Nacimiento","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"11"}, {"name":"Idioma","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"08"}, {"name":"Nacionalidad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"11"}, {"name":"TipoActividad","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"4"}, {"name":"TransInternacionales","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"1"}, {"name":"Firma_Biometrica","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"false"}, {"name":"Consentimiento comercial","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"}, {"name":"Consentimiento Datos BIometricos","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"N"}, {"name":"Consentimiento Datos","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"}, {"name":"Consentimiento General","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"N"}, {"name":"Consentimiento TGSS","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"S"} ], "seq":2,"vtfnodeID":"1630","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Cliente","iterations":1,"configurationId":69 }, { "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2868, "publishVariables": [ {"name":"Des_cuentas_particular","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"CUENTA EXPANSION"} ], "seq":3,"vtfnodeID":"1650","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Cuentas","iterations":1,"configurationId":45 }, { "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2866, "publishVariables": [ {"name":"Firma_BD","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"VTPC1"} ], "seq":4,"vtfnodeID":"1670","vtfnodeName":"Alta_Banca_Distancia","iterations":1,"configurationId":70}, { "batchEngineThread":"ANY","dataSourceProfile":"","dataTargetProfile":"","description":"","jobTitle":"Group Job","levelID":2867, "publishVariables": [ {"name":"Saldo","preResolveError":"","preResolveValue":"","value":"300.00"} ], "seq":5,"vtfnodeID":"1880","vtfnodeName":"Ingreso_Saldo","iterations":1,"configurationId":71} ], "testMatches":[], "exportJobs":[], "scheduledDt":"2020-06-03T15:48:35.077Z", "selfServiceEmailMandate":false, "email":"", "globalThreadName":"ANY", "scheduledDateTimeInMillis":1591199681544, "currentDay":3, "currentMonth":6, "currentYear":2020, "globalSourceConnection":"", "globalTargetConnection":"", "jobSubmissionOrder":"1", "jobTitle":"Dar_Alta_Persona_Producto Data Request", "username":"H478473"}, "advancedToggleFlag":true,"dataDesign":{"projectID":2639,"versionID":2799 }}

• 6.  RE: TDM API Call
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 12, 2020 08:16 AM
    Hi Francisco, when I recommended chaining and submitting from an ARD/Self-Service flow, the API call to initiate the flow using the TDMDataFlowServer is displayed in the request:

Also, you mentioned above "the output from each one is the input for the next."    How is this output communicated?   Variables?   Text Files?  Database entries?

• 7.  RE: TDM API Call

Posted Jun 12, 2020 11:18 AM

Hello Scott,

They communicate with each generator via database tables and variables.

Thank you again.

Enviado desde Outlook Mobile

Advertencia legal: Este mensaje y, en su caso, los ficheros anexos son confidenciales, especialmente en lo que respecta a los datos personales, y se dirigen exclusivamente al destinatario referenciado. Si usted no lo es y lo ha recibido por error o tiene conocimiento del mismo por cualquier motivo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por este medio y proceda a destruirlo o borrarlo, y que en todo caso se abstenga de utilizar, reproducir, alterar, archivar o comunicar a terceros el presente mensaje y ficheros anexos, todo ello bajo pena de incurrir en responsabilidades legales. El emisor no garantiza la integridad, rapidez o seguridad del presente correo, ni se responsabiliza de posibles perjuicios derivados de la captura, incorporaciones de virus o cualesquiera otras manipulaciones efectuadas por terceros.

Advertiment legal: Aquest missatge i, si escau, els fitxers annexos tenen caire confidencial, especialment pel que fa a les dades personals, i s'adrecen exclusivament al destinatari referenciat. Si no es tracta d'aquest i l'ha rebut per error o se li ha fet arribar per qualsevol motiu, li preguem que ens ho comuniqui per aquesta mateixa via i el destrueixi o l'esborri, i que en tot cas s'abstingui d'utilitzar, reproduir, alterar, arxivar o comunicar a tercers aquest missatge i fitxers annexos, tot sota pena d'entrar en responsabilitats legals. L'emissor no garanteix la integritat, la rapidesa o la seguretat d'aquest correu, ni es responsabilitza de possibles perjudicis derivats de la captura, incorporacions de virus o qualsevol altres manipulacions que facin tercers.

Disclaimer: This message and any attached files transmitted with it, is confidential, especially as regards personal data. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this information in error or have accessed it for any reason, please notify us of this fact by email reply and then destroy or delete the message, refraining from any reproduction, use, alteration, filing or communication to third parties of this message and attached files on penalty of incurring legal responsibilities. The sender does not guarantee the integrity, the accuracy, the swift delivery or the security of this email transmission, and assumes no responsibility for any possible damage incurred through data capture, virus incorporation or any manipulation carried out by third parties.