Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  publish tables

Posted Dec 27, 2016 02:26 AM

Hi,

i have set of tables which need to publish with repeat 5times, but among that tables couple of them i dont want to repeat. even i cant exclude these tables because these were depend each other,Can you suggest how can i do that.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Satish.

• 2.  Re: publish tables

Posted Dec 28, 2016 09:37 AM

Hi Satish, 

I moved your question from the overall DevTest community to the CA Test Data Manager community.

In the future, please check the box for 'CA Test Data Manager' in the 'Categories' section when creating the post so that we will be able to see it and get back to you sooner.

Best regards,

Taylor

• 3.  Re: publish tables
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Hi Satish,

Are you running the publish from Datamaker? If so, and if I understand your requirement correctly, you should be able to successfully publish the data by leaving the global table repeat count as 1 (on the top), and then changing the individual table repeat counts to the numbers desired. For the tables that you do not wish repeated, enter the count as "1". Refer to the screenshot below:

DM - Global and individual table repeat counts

You can change the individual repeat counts by right-clicking on the row and selecting "Table repeat count". Note that you could also use DM functions for repeat count values.

Thanks,

Sameer

• 4.  Re: publish tables

Posted Jan 05, 2017 07:22 AM

Hi Sameer,

Thanks a lot, it works for me.

Thanks,

Satish.

• 5.  Re: publish tables

Posted Feb 13, 2018 11:10 AM

Hi Sameer_Chandragiri

How to implement this from TDM Portal?