Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  Does anyone have a sales contact for CA Harvest?  I've been trying to get a call back for almost two months.

Posted Nov 08, 2018 12:45 PM

I've called in multiple times and they have taken my information and I've also completed the on-line form at their website that states someone will contact you with 24 hours but so far nothing...

• 2.  Re: Does anyone have a sales contact for CA Harvest?  I've been trying to get a call back for almost two months.
    Best Answer

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 08, 2018 02:06 PM

Randy,

I apologize for the delay. I'll see if I can find someone to help you asap. 

• 3.  Re: Does anyone have a sales contact for CA Harvest?  I've been trying to get a call back for almost two months.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2018 09:02 PM

Hi Raldridg,

Thanks for reaching out ..Please reach out to 

Milton.HustonJr@ca.com 

Huston Milton  is the Contact person for Harvest Sales.Please reach out to him.

Product owner : VijayaKumar.Dasari@ca.com

Product Manager : Chirag.Dave@ca.com

Engineering : shaba05@ca.com

You may contact Milton through e-mail and include us in the communication.

We will reach out to you .

Regards,

Balakrishna.

• 4.  Re: Does anyone have a sales contact for CA Harvest?  I've been trying to get a call back for almost two months.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2018 12:21 PM

For us to help you, please share details on the information that you are seeking for CA Harvest by either responding here or sending us an email at the email addresses shared in the above reply.

Thanks,

Chirag

• 5.  Re: Does anyone have a sales contact for CA Harvest?  I've been trying to get a call back for almost two months.

Posted Nov 19, 2018 03:27 PM

We are a CA Channel Partner and can also give you a quote on Harvest, as well as training and services. You can reach us at 587-777-6320 (www.polaristech.com)