Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  e03020134 error

Posted May 14, 2010 01:40 PM
    These are the two errors that are being received from all the users and they are intermittent.     [left]   [left] connect: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
    [left] or: [left] E03020134: Unable to establish a remote connection. They occur when a user attempts to execute a remote process on the server.   If the user re-executes the process, it may run just fine.   There's nothing I can find online that helps to provide any clues.     [left] Running Harvest 7.1 on AIX 5L. Client is Windows XP[left][left]

• 2.  RE: e03020134 error

Posted Nov 01, 2012 10:09 AM
    I am having the same exact issue. Have you made any progress or found a solution? I am at a loss on this one. The error occurs in completely random intervals and temporarally shuts down harvest for my users. Network guys can't find any clues when we compare connectivity during the outage and when harvest is working fine, also our harvest server is running fine (disk space cpu etc.) which leads me to think there must be something wrong with the application itself (ca communicator maybe? just guessing!). Hope you are still around and found a solution :)

-Paul

• 3.  RE: e03020134 error

Posted Dec 17, 2012 10:50 AM
    Just reporting that this issue was resolved for us by upgrading PEC from 4.7.0 to 4.7.4.

• 4.  RE: e03020134 error

Posted Dec 17, 2012 11:42 AM
    PEC is the Harvest communication layer than involves the RTCLIENT at the client station
    and RTSERVER at the broker machine. PEC 4.7.4 is the recommended upgrade for ALL
    Harvest releases (including the old Harvest R7.1 release). This upgrade requires to
    be implemented on the client and server.

• 5.  Re: e03020134 error

Posted Aug 06, 2015 03:20 AM

I am running PEC 4.7.4 and still facing this issue.

It happens only with Harweb and its rather continous

• 6.  Re: e03020134 error

Posted Aug 06, 2015 10:51 AM

Yes we are on 4.7.4 as well and we face this issue everyday. We have provided very detailed logs to CA and yes it is the PEC that's causing the E03020134 error. The intermittent failures are random. I don't think there is any solution .

• 7.  Re: e03020134 error

Posted Oct 26, 2018 10:35 AM

Paul,

Could you please share your PEC settings..... we tried all options and all combination over the period of 2 years with no luck. cm=a, cm=i and increasing connection timeouts.... We couldn't answer our customers.... Please share.

-----------Client Side----------

HClient.cm

setopt server_start_delay 0.0
    setopt server_start_max_tries 1

RTClient.cm

setopt prompt "CLIENT>"
    setopt time_format hms

setopt server_keep_alive_timeout 300.0
    setopt server_start_delay 20.0
    setopt server_start_max_tries 3

setopt _socket_tcp_nodelay true
    setopt _conn_init_timeout 30.0