Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  E03020028,E03020175  Problem

Posted Jan 31, 2019 02:39 AM

Hi

When we synchronize files (17 jar files: total: 600Mega, largest file size: 120M) in eclipse, the following error message occurs.
    An error occurs in files exceeding 100M

Error E03020028 The File Agent Error for item D:\002_workspace\workspace_all\ng.biz_lib\dbio.jar : Can't send message

E03020175 Server cannot communication with agent ...

This is not a file permission issue. The same problem occurs when you create and test a new workspace.
    I guess a pec problem, but are there any options I can set when working with large files?

rtserver.cm
    setopt client_max_buffer 10000000 /* ~10 MB */

Do these options to increase max buffer or timeout option help ?
    or
    Does anyone have ca support for these symptoms?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: E03020028,E03020175  Problem

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 31, 2019 07:25 AM

Hi Harvest Community User,

Thanks for raising this question and the screenshot.

We would want to know the below details.

[a]Harvest Server version.

[b]Harvest Client version.

[c]Harvest Eclipse plug-in version.

We need to be very sure that all the server and client components are at the same level.

Request you to check these and let us know the versions very precisely say for Ex : CA Harvest SCM V13.0.3 Build 152 is the latest GA'd version number.

Please refer to the below link for causes:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-harvest-scm/13-0/en/messages/e03020175

Server and Client mismatch is one of the causative factors.

Kindly do let us know.

Regards,

Balakrishna.

• 3.  Re: E03020028,E03020175  Problem
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 31, 2019 10:26 AM

I searched through previous cases where this error message was reported, and found several that were resolved by making adjustments to the network connections between the broker machine and the client/agent machine.  Here are a few of those:

• Resolution: After studying a few other issues where this error was debugged, it looks like a network connection gets temporarily "lost" and that's when you'll see something like this
    • Resolution: The problem was resolved by installing new VPN drivers
    • Resolution: Customer reported that their network team has discovered network switch issues and bandwidth problems. 
    • Resolution: A route change was done by customer's admins. it was reverted back and now

From case notes of one of the cases I found: 

The message indicates a network issue somewhere. The first thing I would advise to double check is to ping the hostname of the agent machine from the SCM broker machine, and ping the hostname of SCM broker machine from the agent machine. Please let me know the results.  Is there a firewall between the agent and the hservers?

In a couple of the cases I found recommendations to add or change the following settings in the rtclient.cm on the client/agent machine:

setopt _socket_tcp_nodelay true
    setopt _conn_init_timeout 30
    setopt ptm_server_accept_timeout 120
    setopt ptm_client_accept_timeout 120

setopt output_warning_messages true
    setopt server_keep_alive_timeout 0.0
    setopt server_read_timeout 60.0 /* 30 is default */
    setopt server_write_timeout 60.0 /* 30 is default */

One more idea to gather more information: You might see if the problem can be reproduced with the "hco" command line utility.  If so, there is an option you can add to the command line "-tr" that will add extra tracing information to the hco.log file.

These would be some things to check on or try.  If the problem persists, we could open a support case and investigate further.

Let me know if this helps.