Harvest

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?

• 1.  Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?

Posted Apr 20, 2016 02:24 PM

before install harweb and try to log in, harweb show me an error:

what can i do to solve the problem?,

ps: i use tomcat 8 and java 8 then i try installing tomcat 7 and java 7 but the problem is the same.

• 2.  Re: Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?

Posted Apr 20, 2016 02:28 PM

i forgot to add the S.O, Red Hat 7.2

• 3.  Re: Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 20, 2016 04:03 PM

The place to start with this error message is the Tomcat localhost.log and catalina.out files.  Often you will get clues to the problem that is causing the error there.  If you can, stop Tomcat, delete or zip up all the log files in the $CATALINAHOME/log folder, then start Tomcat again to get a fresh set of log files.  Look for the place in the logs where the Harweb application is being loaded into Tomacat and where the connections to the Harvest database are being set up.  If you see any errors there we should work to understand and resolve those errors.  If Tomcat is able to start up without any errors, next open a browser window and try to access the Harweb home page.  Again, look in the logs for any errors and resolve those.  If the Harweb home page is able to start up correctly, next try to login to Harweb, and then look again in the logs for any errors. 

Let me know if this makes sense.

• 4.  Re: Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?

Community Manager
    Posted Apr 21, 2016 01:41 PM

Diego,

Did Melinda's suggestion help? Could you come back and let us know? Thanks!

• 5.  Re: Harweb Error "Can't find bundle for base name com.ca.cmsdk.internal.message.HarvestMsg, locale en_U", what can i do?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 03, 2016 10:13 AM

Hi, DiegoBarraI,

Please verify that all components are 32 bit  or 64 bit.

Which release are you trying to install harweb.?

Example:

• Java -32 bit
    • Harvest client installation - 32 bit
    • harweb- 32 bit
    • Tomcat - 32 bit

If java is 64 bit,you will see the above error.

Please re-install java in 32 bit and check the remaining components bitness.

If required ,re-install all the components ensuring them to be in 32 bit

Kindly let us know how it goes!!

Regards,

Balakrishna.