Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  how to deploy 1 specific artifact to a higher environment without a deployment in the lower environment

Posted Nov 18, 2015 03:27 AM

Hi, we have an application with several artifacts:

- mule-branch

- mule-web

- mule mobile

we have deployments that always contain more then 1 artifact. e.g.:

deployment1:

- Mule-Branch

- Mule-Web

deployment2:

- Mule-web

- Mule-mobile

now I want to deploy 1 specific artifact from Production to the education environment: Mule-Branch

But I have no deployment in the production environment taht only containss this specific artifact (see examples above)

question: how can I deploy this 1 specefic artifact from Production to Education? I have found no option to do this?

thanks, Guido

• 2.  Re: how to deploy 1 specific artifact to a higher environment without a deployment in the lower environment
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 18, 2015 07:33 AM

In 5.5.x, you can use the feature: Environment Specific Package where you can assign a specific artifact package that will be run on the targeted environment.

• 3.  Re: how to deploy 1 specific artifact to a higher environment without a deployment in the lower environment

Posted Nov 20, 2015 04:56 AM

Hi, we created an environment specific package with the artifact/version to deploy and are now deploying this to our education environment (some technical set-up is on-going),

thanks, Guido