Release Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a way to mass remove token values instead of deleting them one by one in RA 5.5.2?

• 1.  Is there a way to mass remove token values instead of deleting them one by one in RA 5.5.2?

Posted Apr 15, 2016 10:06 AM

I am standing up some new applications and our development team has changed token names in multiple applications by merging them together.  I want to remove the unnecessary values, but it looks like the only way to remove a token is by clicking on them one by one.  Does anyone have a better way of doing this?  If I try to upload the an updated manifest, it keeps the old tokens that weren't included.

• 2.  Re: Is there a way to mass remove token values instead of deleting them one by one in RA 5.5.2?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 17, 2016 09:53 AM

The upload manifest process doesn't delete tokens its only create new tokens (I don't remember if it update existing tokens as well or just skip them)

I didn't see any official API for tokens deletion , I create new idea with two enhancements for token management Delete tokens enhancement - multi selection and REST API : and it include Multi token selection and REST API for delete tokens

Thanks

Jacky