Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Getting logoff repeatedly from the CARA Tool.

Posted Jun 11, 2019 11:51 AM
    Hi Team,

I am facing an issue like continuously getting logoff from the CA release automation (CARA) Tool while executing the actions or any flow.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vineela 

------------------------------
    Software Engineer

• 2.  RE: Getting logoff repeatedly from the CARA Tool.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 12, 2019 08:11 AM
    Hi,
     In context.xml can you please share the screen shot of the entry for the element <Manager><Store>.....</Manager>. Ideally the change in this file requires a NAC service restart.

There is a session-timeout element can you please share the entry from both the files.

For attachment I can see a button on community below signature I think it can be used for attaching files.

Regard,
    Saurabh

Regards,
    Saurabh

• 3.  RE: Getting logoff repeatedly from the CARA Tool.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2019 02:18 AM
    Hi Vinella,
     Thanks for the information, I checked that currently your <Manager><Store>... section is un-commented and this is the reason it logs off after every 1 minute.

To overcome this we recommend to comment this section out. Can you give it a try

To comment the section in xml below is the syntax by enclosing it between <!-- ****** -->
    <!--
    <Manager>......
                <Store>
    </Manager>
    -->

To restart the service you can do sh nolio_server.sh restart  for more options available with nolio_server.sh run the command sh nolio_server.sh 

Regards,
    Saurabh

Regards,
    Saurabh

• 4.  RE: Getting logoff repeatedly from the CARA Tool.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2019 02:28 AM
    Hi Vinella,
     Thanks for the information, I checked that currently your <Manager><Store>... section is un-commented and this is the reason it logs off after every 1 minute.

To overcome this we recommend to comment this section out. Can you give it a try

To comment the section in xml below is the syntax by enclosing it between <!-- ****** -->
    <!-- 
    <Manager>......
                <Store>
    </Manager>
    -->

To restart the service you can do sh nolio_server.sh restart  for more options available with nolio_server.sh run the command sh nolio_server.sh 

Regards,
    Saurabh

Regards,
    Saurabh

• 5.  RE: Getting logoff repeatedly from the CARA Tool.

Posted Jun 13, 2019 12:49 PM
    Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your guidance.Issue Resolved !!

We made DB account unlock and new pwd changes done on context.xml. Did  nolio_server.sh restart then CARA Tool  URL is Up and working as expected not getting logoff. :)

Thank you so much for your help!!

Regards,

Vineela

Software Engineer