Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Posted Apr 04, 2020 01:27 PM
    Edited by Jeevana Battu Apr 04, 2020 01:27 PM
    Hi,

I tried to export 'Project Story Board' report to pdf format. 'More issues' link is not clickable when exported to pdf but is working when I run directly. 
    Please find the screenshot

Is there any setting which I need to make in my machine to make that work?

Thanks,
    Jeevana

• 2.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 06, 2020 04:22 AM
    HI Jeevana,
    Is this an issue in Chrome? If so, please see:
    https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/hyperlink-pdf-report-does-not-work-when-running-chrome
    Regards
    Joxi

• 3.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Posted Apr 06, 2020 06:40 AM
    Hi Jose,

Thank you for your response, but not only in chrome but tried in IE and firefox but no luck. Facing the same issue.

Thanks,
    Jeevana.

• 4.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2020 08:59 AM
    Are you running this from Advanced Reporting or from Reports and Jobs?

Regards,
    Liz

• 5.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Posted Apr 07, 2020 09:29 AM
    I am running from Reports and jobs.

Thanks,
    Jeevana.

• 6.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2020 09:37 AM
    From what I recall, but have not researched or tested, is that from Reports and Jobs the links do not work.

I recall similar issue with Timesheet Summary and Detail Report.

Liz

• 7.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf

Posted Apr 07, 2020 11:07 AM
    Thank you for your quick response..

But my client  wants to run fom Reports and jobs.
    Will there be any solution?

Thanks,
    Jeevana.

• 8.  RE: Project Story Board - More issues link is not working when exported to pdf
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2020 11:18 AM
    Hi Jeevana

This is a limitation, when you run the report from reports and job and there is a link which is actually calling a subreport by passing parameter and when you run reports from reports and jobs you are actually getting the output of report which is already in PDF format and its not real time report.

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------