Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  DB and DWH historical data storage

Posted Feb 22, 2021 05:20 PM

Hi All,

I am curious if Broadcom supports or provides a historical data storage for SaaS database and data warehouse in GCP environment? I am also looking for information regarding Disaster Recovery (DR) as we encountered loss of project information prior to GCP migration and was informed by support representative that there is no back up for DB data. To mitigate the risk of losing data in the future we are exploring if the vendor supports historical storage of DB and DWH data and how can DR help us if we come across similar issue in the future.

Thank you.

------------------------------
    Business Analyst
    PHSA

• 2.  RE: DB and DWH historical data storage

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 23, 2021 01:08 AM
    Hi Ahsan

I am sorry thats an incorrect statement/miscommunication. We do have backup and DR both and you can see the details we have documented in our SaaS Service Overview Guide https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/clarity-project-and-portfolio-management-ppm-on-premise/15-9-1/release-information/clarity-ppm-saas-service-description.html#concept.dita_b3b3d7370c650c0fe2f6f139e38290fb2c48a763_DataManagement

However we flip to DR only when there is site disaster and not for individual customers.  Let me know if you have any additional questions and I can be reached at Suman.Pramanik@broadcom.com 

Regards
    Suman Pramanik

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom