Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Configure the scheduler to write reports to the server's local file system

• 1.  Configure the scheduler to write reports to the server's local file system

Posted Apr 29, 2022 09:49 AM

Hello community, we want to write the output of a scheduled report to a specified file system.

According to Admin guide this can be activated by setting attribute enableSaveToHostFS in file applicationContext.xml to true

Configuring the Scheduler | Jaspersoft Community
    JasperReports Server Administrator Guide (tibco.com)

I've changed that, restarted Jaspersoft but unfortunately no effect, the output options fields will not be shown, not when directly logged into Jaspersoft and not through Advanced Reporting.

Is there anything else which has to be set?

Thanks
    Uwe

------------------------------
    Senior Technical Consultant
    Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH
    Germany

• 2.  RE: Configure the scheduler to write reports to the server's local file system

Posted May 17, 2022 10:54 AM

Sorry, what happens now? Because I got no response here I opened a support case. And today Broadcom support closes this case and publishes the articel Allowing output Jaspersoft Files to the Local File System (broadcom.com) in the knowledge base?

A main functionality from Jaspersoft has been deleted by CA/Broadcom and this is okay? I do not know whether Tibco will be happy about dissatisfied customers.

Senior Technical Consultant
    Fujitsu Services GmbH
    Germany