Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Trigger process when there is change in start or finish dates in Idea Team page

Posted Sep 15, 2021 09:15 AM
    Hi,

I have a requirement to update custom field when there is change in  staff start and Finish dates in Idea Team.

I cannot create process on Team object, even I cannot link to Team. 
    If I create a process on Idea object and select team attributes, I don't have option to select previous value and update value in the start condition. I have included those fields in Audit section as well.

Please help.

• 2.  RE: Trigger process when there is change in start or finish dates in Idea Team page

Posted Sep 16, 2021 04:51 PM
    Can you create custom fields to hold a copy of Start Date and Finish Date, then write a process which compares the OOTB Start Date and Finish Date with your custom fields and runs where it finds a difference?

• 3.  RE: Trigger process when there is change in start or finish dates in Idea Team page

Posted Sep 21, 2021 11:06 AM
    I think this is a tough one, and may not be possible, due to the following reasons.

1. Team object is not event/process enabled. You can not create a process on the teams object.
    2. Audit values are allowed in start condition only on the primary object of the process, you can create start condition on team subobject but cannot use audited values.