Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Blueprints in New UI

Posted Oct 08, 2020 02:27 PM
    I am new to the New UI. I just copied my Standard out of the box Project Blueprint and made a new default blueprint. Some of the projects are picking up the new blueprint under the Project tiles section, but some are still using the out of the box standard one that is no longer the default. What do I have to do to get all projects to us my New default project blueprint?

• 2.  RE: Blueprints in New UI
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 08, 2020 02:38 PM

Chris,

Go the project list grid view in modern ux and add "Blueprint" to your view from the flyout.  Filter for the projects you want to update.  Update one by selecting your new blueprint, then copy/paste to the remainder.

That's one way to update the projects created before your new blueprint was made the default.  There may still be away to populate projects with null values with your new blue print value, through the Blueprint attribute on the Project object on classic\admin side of Clarity, too.

Dale

• 3.  RE: Blueprints in New UI

Posted Oct 08, 2020 02:45 PM

Thanks so much. Worked Perfectly.

untitled

Chris Flynn | PMO Lead, Project Management Office - Corporate Services and Projects

Office of the Chief Information Officer
    Executive Council
    Government of Newfoundland & Labrador
    P.O. Box 8700,  40 Higgins  Line,   St. John's  NL  A1B 4J6

709 729-4446 (t)phone  | 709 729-6767  (f) imagesCAOQ265Z | chrisflynn@gov.nl.ca

• 4.  RE: Blueprints in New UI

Posted Oct 09, 2020 08:12 AM
    Thanks this is exactly what was needed.

• 5.  RE: Blueprints in New UI

Posted Oct 09, 2020 08:26 AM

You're welcome.  Glad this worked for you.

Kind Regards,

Dale Stockman

Program Manager

ZF Group

ZF Active Safety US Inc.

12025 Tech Center Drive, Livonia / MI 48150 / US

Mobile +1 313-701-5619

dale.stockman@zf.com