Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  NEW User Experience - Configuration

Posted May 26, 2020 11:19 AM
    Hello Everyone, 

I have a question regarding the New User Experience Configuration. We have created the custom attributes under the Investment object and had the attributes moved to created under the "Project" as a Sub Page. I need to have the same configured in New User Experience. I need to have the sub page to be shown under the modules in NEW User Experience. 

I see that when I create the Sub object and it is allowing me to add them under the modules directly. 

My question is that what is the possibility of moving the Sub Pages that I created moving under the Modules ? and what should be the best approach to handle this scenario ?

• 2.  RE: NEW User Experience - Configuration
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 27, 2020 06:29 AM

Hello, 

The concept of subpages is not supported in the new UX.   All the information has to visualized in sections of the defined object blueprint.
    Since 15.8 you can use Field level security to secure attributes from being visible,  so you can emulate secured subpages in the new UX. 

At this stage though the Field Level security is only available for the Project and Idea objects and not for the Custom Investment objects.

More information on how this works can be found in the Clarity 15.8 documentation on Techdocs,  here's the link  Secure Field Level access

You can use newly defined sub-objects in the new UX that will be available as a "module" on the blueprint.   Sub-objects are subject to security so if you have no rights to acces the sub-object,  the module will not appear in your UX.

I trust this sets you in the right direction.