Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft - Input Control and default values

Posted Oct 13, 2021 03:25 PM

Hi

I have Input control with defaulted values (screenshot below) "Risks" "Issues". Done in Jaspersoft studio with this statement "new ArrayList(Arrays.asList("risks","issues"))" . This input control is not mandatory.  When the report is opened Risks and Issues are preselected.  It is correct. This is how it should work. When you select other values, like decision and so on all is working correctly. Select only for example risks, it selects only risks. All is working fine. But when you deselect all (Selected: 0) and hit Apply the defaulted values "Risks", "Issues" are automatically populated. Do you have any idea how to prevent, when I deselect all to not populate defaulted the values?

Thank you in advance for your advices.

Regards

Milos

------------------------------
    [JobTitle]

• 2.  RE: Jaspersoft - Input Control and default values

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2021 04:58 AM
    Milos - I would say add another flag to load the input control and upon checking that flag it will load else it wont 

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Jaspersoft - Input Control and default values

Posted Oct 26, 2021 02:40 PM
    Dear Suman

Thank you very much for you answer. I put there one more parameter "All" and make few updates in report.

Regards

Milos

[JobTitle]