Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  ADM PPM User

Posted Oct 30, 2019 11:38 AM
    Dear colleagues.
    I am administrator in PPM jr, but I can not see the projects and do some research.

And also created a field to be visualized in projects, the field is appearing, but without the necessary information.

I made a comparison with another application administrator, and I have the same profile of him in production.
    Funny that in my approval environment I had no problem.

Has anyone ever experienced this;

thankful
    Alexandre

• 2.  RE: ADM PPM User
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 30, 2019 12:17 PM
    Hi Alexandre, 

It seems like those attributes, for which you cannot see the values, are kept in a different subpage and that subpage is made secured. You can understand that more if you open the project and try to locate the attribute in the properties page. I am having an assumption that it is in some subpage under the Project --> Properties drop-down. 

You need to have the right to see that subpage, if it is made secure. To see if a subpage is made secure or not, you have to go to Studio --> Objects --> Project --> Views. 
    Hope that helps. If you cannot figure this out by yourself, may be you can raise a Support Case.

------------------------------
    Abhisek Dhar
    Senior Engineer
    Clarity PPM Support
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: ADM PPM User

Posted Oct 30, 2019 02:03 PM
     @Legacy User , I think it's all right, what I'm not able to see and within the mandatory qualifier field that was created are the values ​​created to be selected on the project page.

​​

• 4.  RE: ADM PPM User

Posted Oct 31, 2019 02:36 PM
    Guys good afternoon.
    You already saw, I have an administrator profile, the same as another application administrator, already compared ...
    And I can't see all the projects.
    And also I can not see this fields below that I created and consequently the users also.

Thanks