Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Copy Previous Timesheet

Posted Sep 12, 2019 02:20 PM
    In the New UI is there a way to remove the option to 'Copy Previous timesheet' and 'Copy Hours'

Thanks,
    Linda

• 2.  RE: Copy Previous Timesheet
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 13, 2019 03:27 AM

As far as I understand the configuration and administration of the NEW UI is much more limited than in the Classic UI.

I do not see any administration of configuration for the timesheets in the New UI the only options are in the Classic Administration Timesheet options

ts options

Those option about which you are querying are always there when there is a previous timesheet. Not having a previous timesheet is not an viable option.

• 3.  RE: Copy Previous Timesheet

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 13, 2019 06:13 AM
    Hi Linda, 

I can confirm that there is no such option to do that from New User Experience. This is also mentioned as one of the points in the Documentation where the comparisons are done between New UX and Classic UI. 

I am pasting a screenshot of the same. The left column refers to New UX and right column refers to the Classic UI. 

URL: https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/clarity-project-and-portfolio-management-ppm-on-demand/15-6/using/getting-started-with-the-new-user-experience/new-user-experience-compare-with-classic-ca-ppm.html

------------------------------
    Abhisek Dhar
    Senior Engineer
    Clarity PPM Support
    ------------------------------