Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Rest API for new UX Hierarchies

Posted Mar 04, 2021 08:16 AM
    Hello,

I am looking for a technical solution to automate the work of building hierarchies, however, I did not find in API Rest an option for this, neither via xog.

I will be grateful, if anyone knows if this is possible or if there is something on the roadmap of upcoming versions.

------------------------------
    Analista de Sistemas
    Ágila Tecnologia da Informação

• 2.  RE: Rest API for new UX Hierarchies

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2021 04:17 AM
    Currently the hierarchy is BETA and hence API are still private as we work on that module. However you can try playing around in non production 

http://clarity/ppm/rest/v1/private/hierarchies

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Rest API for new UX Hierarchies

Posted Mar 08, 2021 01:50 PM
      |   view attached
    Hello Thiago,

We have been releasing a number of new innovations to support and enhance the Clarity usage experience.  We will be doing a BrightTALK/demo on one of our new innovations; Autogenerate Hierarchies, which automates the creation and maintenance of Hierarchies.  Please see below for the link to register for the talk on March 12:
    Optovia BrightTALK - Autogenerate Hierarchies

In the meantime, we are happy to connect with you to discuss your requirements and provide a quick demo of this solution.

As a side note - this will be available for free as part of our Optovia OpenSource program.  Let's connect!

I've also attached a data sheet for your review.

Best regards,
    Chris Armitage
    Founding Partner
    Optovia

Attachment(s)

• 4.  RE: Rest API for new UX Hierarchies
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 08, 2021 01:50 PM
      |   view attached
    Hello Thiago,

We have recently released a number of innovations designed to support and enhance Clarity.  We have an upcoming release for an innovation that enables automation with the creation and maintenance of Hierarchies.

We are doing a BrightTALK discussion/demo on March 12th - please feel free to join - Optovia BrightTALK - Autogenerate Hierarchies

We are however happy to review your requirements with you and provide a demo.  Please let me know if you have any interest - happy to chat!

Please also note - this innovation is available for free as part of Optovia OpenSource.  I have also attached the associated data sheet.

Attachment(s)