Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Issues in editing COPY of a standard domain

Posted May 15, 2020 10:04 AM
    Hi,

I have created a copy of Project management domain and want to add more tables to it.

If I click on "Tables" tab or "Derived Tables" tab I get "Error 401 - User not registered" from Clarity advanced reporting and "this site can't be reached" message from jasper server.

I am using admin login in administer permission on this domain and am added to role_administer as well.

I am able to perform these actions in any custom domain.

Any ideas what may be the issue?

Thanks,
    Ashmi

• 2.  RE: Issues in editing COPY of a standard domain
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 15, 2020 10:24 AM
    Hi Ashmi

Can you run the below jobs ins the mentioned sequence 

• Load Dataware house Job - Full load 
    • Load Dataware house rights 
    • Create Jaspersoft user 

Copy the domain and start to edit. 

Also please note Project Management Domain is the largest domain and there are some limitations in domain which can be found here 

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Issues in editing COPY of a standard domain

Posted Jun 05, 2020 06:52 AM
    Tried it but does not work. Also ran the restore domain job.

The issue is only with the standard domains and their copies. All works fine with custom domains. All reports - OOTB and custom work fine.

The log file records the error below when I attempt to click on "Tables" or "Derived Tables" tabs of OOTB domains (and their copies):

ERROR CsrfGuard,http-nio-8080-exec-5:44 [tsejasper|jasperadmin] - potential cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attack thwarted (user:<anonymous>, ip:10.106.228.157, method:POST, uri:/reportservice/flow.html, error:required token is missing from the request)
    2020-05-28 15:43:41,974 ERROR CsrfGuard,http-nio-8080-exec-2:44 [tsejasper|admin] - potential cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attack thwarted (user:<anonymous>, ip:145.8.94.132, method:POST, uri:/reportservice/flow.html, error:required token is missing from the request)

• 4.  RE: Issues in editing COPY of a standard domain

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2020 06:56 AM
    I can see there is CSRF which is blocking it. There must be something wrong with the setting in CSA.

Also i see you are using tsejasper, is that a clarity user nad your tenant name is jasperadmin?

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Issues in editing COPY of a standard domain

Posted Jun 05, 2020 08:36 AM
    Hello Ashmi,

if you would like to use the "Advanced reporting" you have to access the PPM by the entryUrl specified in properties.xml (or in CSA) otherwise it does not work properly.

Hope it helps,
    Martin