Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Posted Oct 23, 2019 08:51 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi All,

The user is getting error as "callPMD - Cannot execute statement: revmgr.insertResourceFinancials_set" in Financial properties screen.Attached error screenshot for the same.

The user account is in Active state and present also in DB .

resource id - 464746
    user name  - ansankar

Could you please help on this how to resolve this error in Financial properties screen. Thanks in Advance.

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ramakant

• 2.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2019 08:53 AM
    Believe this is clarity 12.x, what error you are seeing in app ca log. Is this happening for all resource or just one

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Posted Nov 27, 2019 03:53 AM
    Hi Suman,

Thanks for your response.The clarity version we are using is 12.x. This is happening for one resource.
    In log we did not get any error for this issue.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated .  Thanks in Advance.

• 4.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 27, 2019 04:04 AM
    Hi Ramakant, 

Could you please check if you can again fill up the financial details for the resource? I am talking about the same details that are mentioned in the screenshot. 
    I have a feeling that some of the values that are set for this resource financial properties might not exist. If you still see the option in when you click the binocular icon, please select a different value for all the Mandatory fields, and Save. Then again change and select the old values and then Save. Let us know if that helps.

Abhisek Dhar
    Senior Engineer
    Clarity PPM Support

• 5.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Posted Nov 28, 2019 03:56 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Abhisek,

Thanks for your response.

As you suggest, i have selected a different value for all the mandatory fields. When i tried to save ,i am getting the same error.
    Attached screenshot for the same.

Hi All/@Suman Pramanik, @Jerin Sebastian​​,

Could you please help us to resolve this issue.Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated .  Thanks in Advance.

Attachment(s)

• 6.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2019 04:00 AM
    Do you mind sharing the app log that will give an idea what error is occuring.

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 7.  RE: Issue in Financial Properties Screen for an user

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2019 07:09 PM
    Hi Ramakanta,
    Add com.niku.projmgr to logger via security.logs. To get to this page, the url should be tweaked to https://servername/niku/app?action=security.logs  and then Edit Configuration and create a new logger and paste com.niku.projmgr and set it as debug. 
    Don't keep this configuration for long as it can impact your performance in the project page. 
    Once the above config is done, replicate the error and check the logs again. 

Thanks,
    Jerin