Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Global Clarity User Community Sandbox being replaced

Posted Jul 15, 2020 12:16 AM
    Now that I have your attention...

Broadcom has now established a new sandbox running 15.8.1 that is called the "Official Clarity Customer Sandbox" (no longer the Global Clarity User Community Sandbox since it is now operated by Broadcom). 

They will officially announce the new sandbox during their Monthly Clarity Modern UX Demo session on Tuesday, July 28. Until then, they are piloting it with a few users.

Accounts will not be provisioned using common domain addresses (GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) in this sandbox. All users will have to use a business-associated domain so they can identify the organization with which they are associated. 

The Global Clarity User Community sandboxes will be retired in the near future, as the new environment will the official sandbox

Please wait until the announcement and request an account on the new sandbox.  As I get more information I will post it here.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Broadcom for continuing to provide the sandbox to the community.

Regards,

Mike Thibault

------------------------------
    Manager, PPM Strategy and Support
    TD Bank Group
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Global Clarity User Community Sandbox being replaced

Posted Jul 15, 2020 04:32 AM
    Thank you for the work you have done with the sandboxes for the community.