Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Negative Forecast Remaining in Ad Hoc View

Posted Oct 08, 2020 04:14 PM
    What would cause the Forecast Remaining to be negative in an Ad Hoc View I created, but it's correct on the Financial Forecast Review by Investment?  Not all of the Forecast Remaining numbers on the Ad Hoc are wrong, just some of them.

• 2.  RE: Negative Forecast Remaining in Ad Hoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2020 06:10 AM
    Hi Teresa

Only thing I can think of is Adhoc report is pulling data from DWH and if the DWH was not updated the values wont match. Can you try running the load DWH job and then see.

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Negative Forecast Remaining in Ad Hoc View

Posted Oct 09, 2020 09:37 AM
    Our Load DWH runs every night.  Even if I run it right before running the Ad Hoc View, it still doesn't work.  Except for one of the wrong numbers (which I have no idea where the number is coming from), the other negative numbers are the variance.  For example, forecast for October is $300, actual is $1000.  Forecast remaining on the Ad Hoc view is -$700.  It should be $300.

We have other Ad Hoc Views and Reports, not related to the above scenario, that are not working as well and have a support ticket submitted.