Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  New UX 15.2 Timesheets - Type and Charge Code

Posted Apr 25, 2018 03:03 PM

Is there any way to hide Type Code and Charge Code columns in #NewUX #15.2 #timesheets

Have seen screens from 15.4 where these two columns are not displayed.  We have defaults set that we want our users to leave untouched - they don't need to see them....maybe someday only when we are more sophisticated.  For now, they are a distraction, causing users to think about something that they should not waste any time on, and can only create negative situations through invalid transactions.

Dale

• 2.  Re: New UX 15.2 Timesheets - Type and Charge Code
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2018 09:59 AM

Hey Dale,

Do the below steps help? I tested this out in 15.2 and 15.4, and after using these steps, it removed the fields from my new UX Timesheets, but let me know if there is still anywhere you still see them. 

1. Go into Classic UI->Administration->Project Management->Timesheet Options.

2. Move Input Type Code and Charge Code from Selected Columns to Available Columns and Save, then these should be removed from the timesheets. 

Thanks,

Kristin

• 3.  Re: New UX 15.2 Timesheets - Type and Charge Code

Posted Apr 26, 2018 10:08 AM

Doh!  That was it and too easy.  As this was data copied from our PRD system, don't know how these attributes got pulled into view, as they are not in our PRD Timesheet Options configuration.  Therefore, expected this was not something we could change from Classic side.  Better word might be "assumed"....

Will have to watch when we enable this in PRD - does enabling New UX timesheets somehow update Timesheet Options?  If it does, at least I know how to change it back, now.

Thank you!

Dale