Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Posted Dec 11, 2018 01:27 PM

Hi All

I would like to remove a project from "My Projects" portlet as stated on the portlet reference guide for CA PPM 15.2: 

To remove projects from the My Projects portlet:

1. Click the project name to open the project.
    2. Select Remove from My Projects from the Actions menu. 
      But when I try to do it, "Remove from My projects" is not available under Actions menu. Any idea on it? 

Thanks in advance. 

Monica

• 2.  Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Posted Dec 11, 2018 03:20 PM

Any chance that your rights have changed since the project was added to the My project portlet?

Do you see that action for other projects? If you do any difference in the rights?

• 3.  Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Posted Dec 11, 2018 09:29 PM

What 'link' are you using from the 'My Projects' portlet to access the 'Project'.  For example, if you are using the 'Status Report' icon, which takes you to the list of 'Status Reports' on the Project, this screen will not have the 'Remove from My Projects' - you need to navigate to the Project Properties to get this option.

• 4.  Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2018 10:15 PM

What are the options that you are seeing in the Actions Menu.

If the project is not added to the my project portlet you will see only Add to my Project link.

Are you seeing this issue for one project or all the projects that you are not able to see Remove projects from my Link.

Go to Project Object Views and   Project Properties Actions Menu  open the link and Click General Link

Check that Remove from My Project Action is present in the Selected Actions.

• 5.  Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Posted Dec 12, 2018 10:01 AM

ArunprasathRamachandran : this worked, the action item was not available in the project menu. Once added, this is now showing up in the project. Thank you.

• 6.  Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 12, 2018 10:31 AM

MRPR, Glad you are able to access the link now.

• 7.  RE: Re: Remove Project from My Project Portlet

Posted Nov 19, 2019 01:19 PM
    I am able to reproduce as I have admin rights. Is there a way for a project manager to complete this action WITHOUT the Admin tab (needed to access the Project Object View)  What am i missing??