Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Copying Financial Plan from Project Template

Posted Nov 07, 2018 08:02 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All, 

I have written a process to convert an idea to project. I have added one of the steps that I am copying the Financial Plan from Project Template created and the process is failing when copying from Project Template. Please find the error message. I am getting this below error message. 

com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFServiceException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.niku.odf.service.ODFActionService.processRequest(ODFActionService.java:179)      at com.niku.union.service.binding.ServiceControlBindingJava.processRequest(ServiceControlBindingJava.java:58)      at com.niku.union.service.ServiceControlImpl.processRequest(ServiceControlImpl.java:914)      at com.niku.union.service.ServiceControlImpl.processRequest(ServiceControlImpl.java:212)      at com.niku.odf.object.Utils.execService(Utils.java:201)      at com.niku.odf.object.Utils.execService(Utils.java:276)      at com.niku.odf.object.OperationImpl.execute(OperationImpl.java:423)      at com.niku.odf.object.OperationImpl.execute(OperationImpl.java:371)      at com.niku.bpm.services.oi.odf.BpmOperationImpl.executeOperation(BpmOperationImpl.java:365)      at com.niku.bpm.services.oi.odf.BpmOperationImpl.execute(BpmOperationImpl.java:468)      at com.niku.bpm.services.ExecuteSystemAction.execute(ExecuteSystemAction.java:128)      at com.niku.bpm.services.ProcessEngine.executeStepAction(ProcessEngine.java:150)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.ActionExecutionPipeline.processActions(ActionExecutionPipeline.java:141)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.ActionExecutionPipeline.execute(ActionExecutionPipeline.java:71)      at com.niku.bpm.engine.rules.Pipeline.run(Pipeline.java:280) Caused by: com.niku.union.utility.MessageKeyException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.doProcess(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:460)      at com.niku.odf.service.ODFActionService.processRequest(ODFActionService.java:113)      ... 14 more Caused by: com.niku.projmgr.api.PlanCopyException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanCopyHelper.getPeriodId(TemplatePlanCopyHelper.java:271)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.copyPlans(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:285)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.copy(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:142)      at com.ca.clarity.financial.planning.copy.TemplatePlanProcessingService.doProcess(TemplatePlanProcessingService.java:454)      ... 15 more

I have attached the snapshot below as a reference where the fiscal period was setup. Is there any step that I am missing ?

• 2.  Re: Copying Financial Plan from Project Template

Posted Nov 07, 2018 09:19 PM

The Template Cost Plan is using 'Annual' with start date '2019', is the Project Cost Plan also set to 'Annual' and is the period '2019' still active/open? Just basing this question on your error message ODFServiceException: revmgr.copyPlanTemplate.fiscalPeriodNotAvailable

• 3.  Re: Copying Financial Plan from Project Template

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 07, 2018 09:30 PM

Hi ArunAngusamy27,

Please go to Entity and check the Fiscal Time Periods.

Administration->Finance->Setup->Entity. Select "Fiscal Time Periods" tab.

The period type of "Cost Plan 1" seems to use Annually and Start Period is 2019, Finish Period is 2020.

Did you define and activate above Period?

Regards,

Shoichi