Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Adding Attribute

Posted Nov 21, 2018 11:57 AM

I have created a field with wrong data type by the mistake and the field is included "Data warehouse". I deleted the field and recreated with the correct data and the same field should be included in "Data Warehouse".  I have used the same Attribute ID for the column that I deleted when I recreated. I dont want to create it with the new Attribute ID. I get an alert "ODF-0917: Unable to make attribute cmi_c Data Warehouse enabled. An attribute with same code is already marked for deletion from Data Warehouse.". Do I need to run any job manually to include the field in "Data Warehouse"

• 2.  Re: Adding Attribute

Posted Nov 21, 2018 11:54 PM

Did you run the Load DWH job in Full Mode after deleting the old attribute?

The problem that you are getting seems like the column still exists for the old attribute in the DWH schema. If you would have run the Load DWH job in full mode, after deleting the old attribute, you should have not got that problem, this is what I believe. 

In case you have not done that, then I would say try running the Load DWH job in full mode and see if you are still getting the same problem. If yes, then delete the newly created attribute, and run the load DWH job in full mode. This will remove the column from the DWH schema. Once that is completed successfully, you can create an attribute with the desired datatype and run the Load DWH in full mode. 

Hope that helps. 

• 3.  Re: Adding Attribute

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 22, 2018 02:12 AM

Hi Arunachalam,

As you have created an attribute and included in DWH, the way to remove is to take off from the DWH and run the full load so that reference in DWH schema is taken out and then delete the attribute and recreate it .

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 4.  Re: Adding Attribute

Posted Nov 28, 2018 09:44 AM

Hi ArunAngusamy27 ,

Now, you can try by deleting the recreated field from PPM and execute the DWH Full load job.

Once it gets completed, then recreate the PPM field and include into the DWH.

At last, execute the DWH full load job.

/Shubham