Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  15.x - Hide inactive team member

Posted Apr 19, 2018 12:11 PM

How does one hide a team member that is no longer working on a project? 

On 15.2.  Have looked for in 15.4.  Have not found a way to hide/filter out people that are no longer active on project.

Dale

• 2.  Re: 15.x - Hide inactive team member

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 19, 2018 04:28 PM

Hi Dale,

You mean to hide the resource on Team - Staff and Team - Detail, leave them on the project. They're still active resource in CA PPM and no longer active on the project?

In this case I would suggest you use filtering. Establish the resources that you would not want to see and filter them out with Power Filter:

You can add multiple resources there and adjust the filter if the resource is back on the project.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: 15.x - Hide inactive team member

Posted Apr 19, 2018 06:09 PM

Guess I should have said New UX.

In this example, Ron left the company - inactive user and inactive resource; Jason left the team - active user, active resource, booked time to project, but is now inactive on this team.

Understand filtering on Classic side - I only see my six active team members, there.  I don't see means to filter on New UX side, having looked at both 15.2 and 15.4.

Dale

• 4.  Re: 15.x - Hide inactive team member
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 20, 2018 01:34 PM

Hi Dale

Unfortunately currently it's not possible to filter Team in New UX - Conversations screen. I checked with Product Management and adding a filtering on the grid is planned, not for the next release though as far as I know. Should be coming soon after that if everything goes well as planned!

Hope this helps -Nika