Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  How to include attributes in Baseline object to Load datawarehouse

Posted Aug 22, 2018 09:34 AM

Hi,

Is there any way to include attributes of "Baseline" object in Data warehouse such as 

ACWP

BAC

BCWP

Because, when checking the Baseline object and attributes "include in data warehouse" check box is locked.

PS : I need to reflect all these attributes in data ware house table DWH_INV_TASK

Thanks

Harun

• 2.  Re: How to include attributes in Baseline object to Load datawarehouse

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2018 11:10 AM

Hi Harun

The information you are looking for is greyed out but already included. Please check the tables:

dwh_inv_assign_summary_facts

DWH_INV_TASK_SUMMARY_FACTS:

Some are also in DWH_INV_SUMMARY_FACTS.

You will have to join to DWH_INV_TASK and work from there.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: How to include attributes in Baseline object to Load datawarehouse

Posted Aug 22, 2018 11:49 AM

Hi Nika Nika_Hadzhikidi,

Thanks for the quick response. I can see the tables but it doesn't have data.  

Please note, I am not able to check "include in data warehouse" for these attributes in TASK object as well as Baseline object.

In Task object:-

Task Object

In Baseline object:-

Baseline object

Thanks,

Harun

• 4.  Re: How to include attributes in Baseline object to Load datawarehouse
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2018 11:55 AM

Harun

It is normal that you cannot include them, this is by design. They are already included though. So just ignore this flag.

If the tables do not have data, 1. make sure you configure the Data Warehouse in System Options :

2. If the options are checked in, make sure the Baseline slice is covering the expected range in Administration - Timeslices

3. Then run: 

Update Report Tables job

Update EV Total Cost

Load Data Warehouse - Full

Load Data Warehouse - Access rights

If after that you do not see the data in DWH_INV_TASK_SUMMARY_FACTS or DWH_INV_ASSIGN_SUMMARY_FACTS please raise a case with CA Support.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 5.  Re: How to include attributes in Baseline object to Load datawarehouse

Posted Dec 18, 2018 08:43 AM

@NIKA HADZHIKIDI Thank You Nikka for your help!  and sorry for the late response. After following the steps you mentioned I am able to see the fields in fact tables.

Also I found the same fields in "prj_ev_history" table and I created a view in niku database and pulled the same in data warehouse using a custom stored procedure and made it call inside the data warehouse ETL job. 

Thank You

Harun Prasu