Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Difference between Amount seen in Cost plan and View under the Hierarchy -> Financail Rollup

Posted Jul 10, 2017 10:19 AM

Hi All,

Scenario which I observed:-

The Amount(Forecast) which I see in the Cost plan ( Example:- Forecast was entered from Nov 2017 to Oct 2018).

Only for months Nov,2017 and Feb,2018 is shown same in Cost plan and Hierarchy -> Financial Rollup (Basic view) which splits month wise.

For the rest of the months the amount differs around 1,000 - 2,000 , here the Cost plan will follow the Fiscal Period(Biz_com_periods(table)), and Hierarchy->Fin Rollup view follow normal Monthly Calendar.

In Application (CA PPM) November,December Fiscal period:

1.Nov 1,2017 - Nov 30,2017.

2.Dec 1,2017 - Dec 29,2017.

Forecast is entered Monthly basics, then how can I track this discrepancy? Is there any Query or Portlets ?

• 2.  Re: Difference between Amount seen in Cost plan and View under the Hierarchy -> Financail Rollup

Posted Jul 11, 2017 07:09 AM

Can you share screenshot of what you see - hierarchy vs cost plan?

NJ

• 3.  Re: Difference between Amount seen in Cost plan and View under the Hierarchy -> Financail Rollup

Posted Jul 11, 2017 09:22 AM

Child project(Cost plan):-

Hierarchy View (parent project:)

In the above screenshot for Dec,2017 it is mis matching

• 4.  Re: Difference between Amount seen in Cost plan and View under the Hierarchy -> Financail Rollup
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2017 10:10 PM

Hi Jaya Santosh,

Did you run the below jobs

- Update Aggregated Data

- Time Slicing

- Investment Allocation

You might also want to check the below 2 tec docs

Project Hierarchy Financial Rollup Detail Time Slice Dates and Data showing only future data for Cost Plans 

Project Hierarchy Financial Rollup Detai View does not display correct values in TSV 

Let us know how it goes...

Thanks,

Jerin