CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Deactivated User

Deactivated UserApr 16, 2019 07:15 AM

• 1.  CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Apr 16, 2018 02:52 PM

Hello everyone, 

The sandboxes are now open and there are a couple of new changes:

1. There are now 2 sandboxes for use. 
      1. The first one you will have Studio access and is used in the same method as before.
      2. The second you will have no admin access, but can use the OOTB functionality.  This will allow you to get accustomed to the native features of Clarity without the corruption of excessive experimentation.
    2. Once I receive your request for access to the sandbox(s), you will get a reply including the guidelines for sandbox usage, once you provide an affirmative response to the guidelines, I will create the account(s).  This is done to show that you agree to the guidelines.
    3. All significant events in regards to the sandboxes will be posted in the community. This should drive some uses back to the community as some join strictly for access to the sandbox. (Yes, I have done some research on this).
    4. Finally, accounts will not be forever.  To help keep the first sandbox from becoming a commercial development environment (which it is not), it's accounts will be good for 90 calendar days. At which point the account will be deactivated and custom objects, look-ups, queries, etc will be removed. For some, this 90 day restriction may be relaxed if it has been shown they are following the guidelines.

Note: These sandboxes are the property of CA, and only administered by volunteer.  There is no SLA for problem resolution or account creation.  I will perform maintenance activities (account creation, etc) at least once a week.  Please do not contact me with requests like I have received in the past:

"My account is not working and I have to do a demo in 45 minutes."

"My account no longer seems to be working and I need to XOG out my clients work."

" I need an account in the sandbox today because I am taking a training course this week."

" I created a few extra accounts so my friends and co-workers could use the sandbox as well and they are not working, can you fix them?"

Let the fun begin!

Mike Thibault

4tmlt4@gmail.com

mike@thibaultfamily.ca

• 2.  Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Apr 17, 2018 06:08 AM

Great, thank you so much.

The request link is on the Overview page of this community.

• 3.  RE: Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Jun 24, 2019 08:50 AM
    Hi Martti,

please, kindly share the link to request access if possible, I am trying to find it but not sure where is the Overview page of this community.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

• 4.  RE: Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Jun 24, 2019 09:28 AM
    Yes, that is true there is no such Overview page as there was
    Try this

• 5.  RE: Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Jun 24, 2019 09:33 AM
    However, there is a Home page and there is

and the email in the above  thread is the same
    https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=9a1c94d5-0249-4944-8aad-1bc66df268d1&CommunityKey=7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578&tab=digestviewer#bm9a1c94d5-0249-4944-8aad-1bc66df268d1

• 6.  RE: Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Jun 24, 2019 10:25 AM
    Thanks!

That is why I was not finding it. I was expecting like a link to start an automated process to get enrolled in the Community Sandbox, not really a post explaining to send an email to Michael. ;)

• 7.  RE: Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Jun 24, 2019 09:41 AM
    Thanks!

Sending the mail to Michael...

• 8.  Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted May 22, 2018 07:31 AM

Thanks Michael.

We might be upgrading our system from v14.4 to v15.4 soon. Will discuss in our business and then will request for sandbox access.

• 9.  Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Apr 15, 2019 03:31 PM

Hello MIke, How can I  get access to  SANDBOX environment ?

• 10.  Re: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Apr 16, 2019 07:15 AM

• 11.  RE: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Aug 16, 2019 08:37 AM
    Hi Mike,

Could you please reset my sandbox password? 

User id : amohan​

------------------------------
    Technical Lead
    Lloyds Banking Group
    ------------------------------

• 12.  RE: CA PPM 15.4 Sandboxes Now Open!

Posted Aug 16, 2019 11:17 AM
    Your request is not going to be noticed here.
    Send an email to Mike.