Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  xog - cost plan

Posted Aug 16, 2018 03:27 PM

I am trying to XOG in cost plan. Plan uploaded successfully and I can view it in UI. However issue with Vendor. I have used the Vendor Code as Vendor ID. I thought both are same. Looks like they are different. How can I get the Vendor ID's based on the Vendor Code.

• 2.  Re: xog - cost plan

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2018 12:31 AM

Hi nsateesh,

I may not understand your question correctly.

I think that Vendor Code/Vendor ID is custom attribute which user created in Cost Plan object.

Please check Attribute name and Column Label for Vendor Code/Vendor ID on Objects->Cost Plan->Views->Fields.

Please search attribute which Column Label is Vendor ID.

If you find it, then you go to properties page of this field and check Attribute name. 

(Maybe, attribute name is Vendor Code.)

Regards,

Shoichi

• 3.  Re: xog - cost plan

Posted Aug 17, 2018 05:41 AM

Agree with Shoichi. You can even refer the cost plan db table to search for the (ootb/custom) attribute that you are looking for.

Suhail.

• 4.  Re: xog - cost plan

Posted Aug 17, 2018 02:38 PM

Sorry for the confusion and not explaining the problem clearly.. Let me explain in detail.

1. I have added vendor in Admin->Finance->Setup->Vendors . For each vendor,  Vendor Code , name , status contact details are added.

2. In the cost plan details one of the attribute is Vendor with look up to vendors list.

3. i have added a line item in cost plan details manually and selected a vendor from the drop down i.e vendor code 8003835.

When I xoged out this cost plan, in the xog output the vendor is displayed as 5004062.

So I am not sure where this value '5004062' came from.

When I tried to upload cost plan via XOG with vendor as 8003835, the vendor is not populated as I think it is expecting 5004062, not the vendor code which I have used when I have added to Vendors list in the admin screen.

I hope I explained my problem this time  . Please help me. 

• 5.  Re: xog - cost plan

Posted Aug 20, 2018 02:06 AM

Hi nsateesh,

I suppose you are getting confused with the Vendor ID and Vendor Code. The number displayed on the xog output (5004062) looks like an Internal Vendor ID on the DB table. It would be advisable to refer to the DB table to understand the Vendor Name/Code associated to a Vendor Internal ID.

Suhail.