Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How do i find out how many users are using MS Project/Schedule connect to schedule project plans.

• 1.  How do i find out how many users are using MS Project/Schedule connect to schedule project plans.

Posted Feb 01, 2018 10:00 AM

CA PPM 14.4
    MS Project 2016 as Scheduler

Is there a way to find out how many Clarity users are scheduling projects using MS Project/Schedule connect.

• 2.  Re: How do i find out how many users are using MS Project/Schedule connect to schedule project plans.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2018 10:39 AM

Hi Deepu, 

The best way I can think of at the moment is to check the usernames in the PRCREATEDBY and PRMODBY columns in the PRDOCUMENT table. However, I know this may not include every single user that is using the MSP integration. 

Best Regards, 

Maria Whiteside

• 3.  Re: How do i find out how many users are using MS Project/Schedule connect to schedule project plans.

Posted Feb 02, 2018 12:34 AM

Yes, I also agree with Maria. Other than this I do not think there is any other way to find out how many people are using MSP to schedule projects. At the same time, PRDOCUMENT will only list, as much as I know, those users who have changed something in one or more project(s) using the Microsoft scheduler tool.