Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  App service downtime

Posted Nov 23, 2017 10:06 AM

Hello,

In one of our environments for 14.3, we are observing a recurring temprary downtime of the app service. We checked the logs, but the error is kind of generic, and by our research on this forum i have not found a similar problem.

One of the error seems to be some kind of configuration problem, or maybe some kind of problem in database connection? However the application runs with no problems when its office ours.

I have checked for processes that are sheduled around those hours but all of witch finish relatively quickly with no problems.

Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Thank you!

Attachment(s)

zip
    20171123_app-ca.log.zip   405 B 1 version

• 2.  Re: App service downtime

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2017 11:29 AM

Hi Tiago,

What does the app error shows, is your app running out of memory? Also I would recommend you to upgrade to CA 15.3 as soon as possible.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: App service downtime

Posted Nov 27, 2017 05:42 AM

Hello Suman,

The error just shows the same over and over like in the attachement file. And we seem to be having memory issues, due to an integration that executes xog read/write of many services. So far we are trying to optimize this so this spike in consumed memory by the app service does not occur so drasticaly.

Thank you,

• 4.  Re: App service downtime

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 27, 2017 05:48 AM

So you probably need to size your memory to the need you have and by looking at logs we can tell the problem. Do you mind sharing the logs 

Regards

Suman Pramanik