Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Issue in update Jaspersoft schedule for Report created using Ad-Hoc View

Posted Jul 07, 2017 02:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

We have created one Ad-Hoc View in our system and created a Jasper Report based on that view

This Report we have scheduled and it is working. Now when we wanted to do modification in schedule (adding a new email in notification) we are not getting any save option even after providing all schedule details and unable go to others tab like parameter, notifications etc

How can we make it work as we want to update that schedule

Regards\\Avik

• 2.  Re: Issue in update Jaspersoft schedule for Report created using Ad-Hoc View

Posted Jul 07, 2017 07:03 PM

Hi Avik,

Which browser are you using?  I have seen problems with IE 11 and settin up Jaspersoft schedules.  Are you able to try with a browser such as Chrome or Egde?

Regards

James

• 3.  Re: Issue in update Jaspersoft schedule for Report created using Ad-Hoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 10, 2017 04:51 AM

Hi Avik,

Under the schedule link you can edit the same. What exact error you are getting?

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 4.  Re: Issue in update Jaspersoft schedule for Report created using Ad-Hoc View

Posted Jul 10, 2017 05:05 AM

Hi Suman,

I am not getting save option post clicking on edit and adjusting the schedule

It is only happening with the schedule created with the report derived from a ad hoc view

There is no error but save option is not getting enabled

I have raised a CA case too on Friday and it's with Ron

Regards
    Avik

Application Developer & Operations

App Supt - Clarity

Mail: TCS-CLARITY-SUPPORT@staples.com

Mob: +91-8790033163

• 5.  Re: Issue in update Jaspersoft schedule for Report created using Ad-Hoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 10, 2017 05:10 AM

Great, I am sure Ron will work with you to solve this, but you may wish to share the rights which you have given to the user and if possible share the screen shots too.