One of my remote user is not able to see the Other Wok name , when he filters for a particular Other-work or filters for all Other-works.
In the Other-work list layout the data is populated for other columns such as Other work-ID, created date, and other, but for the column Other work Name its empty , due to this user is not able to open it.
Link is given to Other work name.
Please check for any special characters in the name / if the name field is kept in a secure subpage
In case of any special characters, do the following:
1. Access the Other Work list page
2. Configure the id field to link to the other work properties
3. Also, add the internal id of the other work to the list view
4. Copy the other work internal id of the required other work
5. Access a different other work whose name is displayed, and simply replace the internal id in the address bar to access the desired other work
6. If there are any special characters in the name of the desired other work, remove them and click on Save and Return
There are no Special characters, There is Global level access to View and Navigate the Other work.
Can you check if the last updated by is not "-99"?
If it looks something like this
It sounds like some previous threads where the name of the object (in this case other work) is on a secure subpage or a subpage with a display condition and the user does not meet the access criteria for that subpage.