Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Posted Apr 19, 2017 04:38 PM

Hello guys, 

Please your help!

A user has problems to access to timesheets and record his hours; I try changing the password, reassigning his profiles but he can not access. 

What could be  the problem? 

Thanks, 

• 2.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 19, 2017 08:31 PM

Hi,

Please check if the user is Open for Time Entry and also check if the user has this instance right - Resource - Enter Time

Thanks,

Jerin

• 3.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Posted Apr 20, 2017 01:22 AM

User might be missing "Timesheets - Navigate" right, however you might also like to check below list before going back to user for enter time.

1) Resource Open for time entry
    2) Resource should have "Resource enter time" right.
    3) Resource Track Mode set to "PPM"
    4) Resource should be allocated to atleast one Project which is open to time entry.
    5) Resource allocted to that Project should be mark as open for time entry in team
    6) Task should be open for time entry (also its summary task should be open for time entry).

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 4.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Posted Apr 20, 2017 01:40 AM

"User might be missing "Timesheets - Navigate" right" - Don't think that's the case here. Had that been the case,the user would not be able to see the timesheet icon

The only reason for this error, seems to be the one stated by Jerin - "Please check if the user is Open for Time Entry and also check if the user has this instance right - Resource - Enter Time"

NJ

• 5.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Posted Apr 20, 2017 05:19 AM

Hi,

I just tested this with a dummy user, so if user wont have any clarity access, even then user can see timesheet clock icon.

However user will get 401 error while accessing that. So when i add timesheet navigation right and clicked on same clock icon i got diffrenet error and im able to access timehseet page.  Error was "ErrorERRORTMA-0112: You don't have sufficient rights to change the timesheet.".

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 6.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 20, 2017 04:00 PM

We discussed this issue with Saulo yesterday over chat and found the issue was with a missing Timesheet - Navigate right. When we granted it the resource was able to access the timesheets.

Saulo please let us know things are working well now. Thank you -Nika

• 7.  Re: Error 401 - Unauthorized - Can´t access to timesheets.

Posted Apr 21, 2017 10:50 AM

Thanks guys

The information provided was very useful.