Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Posted May 19, 2017 07:03 AM

All,

Our load datawarehouse jobs are running daily without any issue. But there is no rows created for the table 'dwh_inv_status_report' in the DWH schema. But in 'DWH_CFG_AUDIT', it is showing as this was last updated by today.

Could anyone please let us know, why there is no rows for this table?

Thanks,

Agin

• 2.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 19, 2017 09:49 AM

Hi Agin,

Do you have Status reports in projects? 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Posted May 19, 2017 11:22 AM

Yes Suman. We have values for overall status in schedule page. 

But those values are not coming in the dwh_inv_status_report table.

Thanks,

Agin

• 4.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 19, 2017 03:28 PM

Hi Agin

Any errors when you run Load Data Warehouse - Full you can see in bg-dwh log? Does the job complete successfully?

If yes, can you check if the Status Report object is enabled for Data Warehouse? You can see that in Administration - Objects - Status Report properties page. If the object is not included in DWH (valid for versions 14.2 and 14.3) then please include it and run a Full Load.

Regards  -Nika

• 5.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Posted May 23, 2017 07:23 AM

Hi Nika,

Am apologizing for the late response. I was not available for last 2 days. Thanks for the quick response

Load Data Warehouse - Full job is running successful and Status Report object is enabled for Data Warehouse, but no data in this table. 

How this status report is getting populated normally.

Could you please let me know, the niku to dwh schema mappings?

Thanks,

Agin

• 6.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2017 04:24 PM

Hi Agin,

I have written a post about an issue in which DWH tables come with no data, please could you follow the steps and let me know if it worked for you:

https://communities.ca.com/people/Nika_Hadzhikidi/blog/2017/06/05/data-warehouse-tables-are-empty-caused-by-a-timezoneclock-mismatch

It involves setting the app server clock to match the database server clock. This worked well for other customers previously. It's a required PPM configuration to make the clock to match for the job to be able to detect the records to fetch.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 7.  RE: Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Posted Dec 13, 2020 10:11 AM
    Edited by Smiriti Singh Dec 13, 2020 10:14 AM
    Hi Nika,

We are using 15.7.1 version and facing similar kind of issue with DWH_INV_INVESTMENT table, sometimes the table populate values for some projects and sometimes it does not. The above link is not working for me, could you please re-post the link or let me know the steps, in case you suspect that this is something else then do let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
    Smiriti Singh

• 8.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Posted May 19, 2017 03:40 PM

Hi,

We do have the similar issue on DWH_INV_HIERARCHY table. I have a case with support.

Thanks
    Ramana   

• 9.  Re: 'dwh_inv_status_report' table in DWH schema is not having any data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2017 04:35 PM

For the record, we worked with Ramana and were able to resolve the issue by resetting the app server clock as described above. Thank you! -Nika