Steps we have done:
We are using PPM 14.4. patch 5, and Jaspersoft 6.2.1, patch 5.2.1
Sounds like everything is configured well, and the reports simply do not return results.
Which reports did you check? Please specify. What happens if you try a different one, for example Resource Capacity vs Allocation?
Also, do the input controls on the left populate for you? Do you have full permissions, including the CSK ones in Jaspersoft?
If the time periods are missing, check your Time Reporting periods - the open ones - do they cover at least several past periods and several future periods?
Lastly, confirm if you're on MSSQL or Oracle.
Thank you -Nika
I'm also interested in the outcome. I have a customer that is experiencing same issue.
we checked 'Capacity vs. Demand by Role', 'Capacity vs. Allocation by OBS', 'Missing Time' and 'Timesheet Overview.' 'Resource Allocations and Assignments' report also says 'No matching records were found.'
On the left, OBS Unit are shown in the list, bot nothing else can can be populated. Administrator is in role CSK_REPORTS_ALL_DOMAINS.
Yes, we have opene Time Reporting Periods from 27th of February, until January 2018.
We have added all CSK rights and now all the filters in reports can be populated. Reports are still displaying 'No matshing records...' and Time Periods are not displayed.
Please check the app time/date and compare to database time/date. They should match, and ideally to the second. If you have more than 5-10 sec difference, reset the time on either of the servers and run a DWH Full Load again.
Please let me know how it goes.
Kind Regards -Nika
after they synchronized time between application and database servers, all reports started working correctly!
Thank you for your help!
we have added all CSK rights in Jaspersoft, and all the rights in PPM to admin, and after running 'Load DWH Access Rights' we can now populate all the report filters. Some reports also started to work ('Investment Allocations and Assignments') but all the Capacity ones, when we filter for 2017, don't work.
We realised that in 'Missing Time' report in Time Period filter, there are only periods from January 2016 to October 2016. We realised that in ppm_dwh database, in dwh_cmn_period, last monthly and quarterly period that exist is in October 2016. On test environment, they exist until 2020. Please, see the pictures attached.
We also realized, there is 2 minutes difference between database and application server on production, while they are identical on test environment. Our techical guys are working on it and will come back to you with a result.